Re: Rear Wing

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
> The GTX rear spoiler, to me is just TIT! I don't know if Zender made all
> of those for VW or not but (Mine is a Zender unit) they take the ass end
> and make it look like something. I got mine a few months ago and just
> love the transformation it does to the rear of the car. (Especially when
> you have had the little 8V spoiler sitting back there for so long.)
>               Shawn Meze

right you are, it's sweet !
I was lucky enough to get myself such a Zender-GTX-wing puppie
for $160. Fortunately, on this spoiler was still attached a Scirocco GTX,
that I havn't removed so far ;-)

Greetings
Dirk
Scirocco GTX '83 montegoblackmet. 1.8 EX 2E2 carb
Scirocco GTX '84 montegoblackmet. 1.8 DX K-Jetronic
http://home.t-online.de/home/SCIROCCO/index.htm