Rear Wing

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I am probably way off base, but I heard that the black wing on mk II's that run up the length of booth sides of the rear window were only standard on 16v's.  I have an 8v which has one on it.  I know there was a different type of wing on Scirocco's, is that an older wing or the non-16v wing or am I totally misinformed and should never listen to this person again?

Also, I live in an area where I have only seen 2 other Sciroccos.  Small town, most people have never heard of a Scirocco much less see one.  So while 4x4 shopping yesterday I got to talking to this car salesman and I mentioned I have another car.  He asks what it is. I say a Scirocco, his face lights up and says he does to.  A white 85.  A good guy, for a car salesman.

Craig Moore
87 8v
96 Tacoma 4x4 (trading soon)
00 Wranger (comming soon)