Re: Rear Wing

<x-charset iso-8859-1>here in Germany, those
"wings on mk II's that run up the length of both sides of the rear window"
were also common on the 8v models.

so, at least here, it's not correct to call them "16v wings"

in fact there were three types of original VW rearwings for the Mk2 :
1.) the mentioned above
2.) like the one above but without running up the hatch. ( basic 8v version )
3.) the GTX or Scala style wing , horizontally divided. ( Euro only )

greetings
Dirk
montego-black '83 SCIROCCO GTX 1.8l EX carbed
montego-black '84 SCIROCCO GTX 1.8l DX inj.
http://home.t-online.de/home/SCIROCCO/index.htm