potenza re-930 it is! Re: recommended 185/60/14 tires?

<x-flowed>
well jason-
i think you've made the right recommendation for me - now you can add one
more to your 12. i'll check out the local dealers tomorrow and if they're
cheaper than tirerack ($52 each), then they're going on this weekend with
an alignment - and while i'm at it, i might as well replace the transfer
pump and fix that goddam clanking sound coming from my fuckin' rear brake pad!
thanks jason-
dave

ps - tirerack did a review on this and i'd say that i would trust their
conclusion, which is that it's then sportiest of the high performance all
season tire around