Re: recommended 185/60/14 tires?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Avoid the Yokohama S-series tires.  The worst (read: FLEX) sidewall design
I've encountered, plain scary transient handling... and you can expect to
get 8-10,000 miles out of them... and they're badged a 60,000 mile tire!!

i AGREE i have  had the yokohama a509 and have had the a520 both on my
porsche and scirocco
Both tires sucked so bad i couldnt wait to eat them up i hate those tires
and have freinds that have also purchased the same tire infact the same time
i did they all say the same thing Flex Major low life dont Grip like they
should etc etc.. i have the RE71 potenza as a rain race tire for the roccet
and i am very impressed.. ive tried just about every performance tire out
there including the duns,  toyos, yuko, perlys,
and yes ziex infact now on my porsche i have the ziex my choices are
and not caring about cost on any of these thats not a factor at all
potenza 1
ziex  2
toyo and duns perly a close heat one edging over the other for different
reasons
and rate the Yukos right next to those radials i use on the delivery van