Re: an idea for posts

On Mon, 01 Nov 1999 16:16:49 PST "Peter Walsh" <cerksies@hotmail.com>
writes:
>Make subjects like this:
>
>[MK1] (subject of post here) - Posts dealing with anything MK1
>Scirocco
>[MK2](subject of post here)  - dealing with MK2
>[MK2 16v](subject of post here)  - Dealing with mk2 16v only
>[non rocco](subject of post here)  - Anything Non Rocco
>[general](subject of post here)  - dealing with anything scirocco\vw
>not mentioned (ex, ebay, keychains, modles, etc.)
>What does everyone think? Criticizim will be accepted.

Sounds good to me. At one time we sort of did things like that. Didn't
last long but it made sorting thru the things you werent interested in a
little easier.
The question is, can it actually happen on this list?
Im skeptic.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and