an idea for posts

<x-flowed>Although I dont like most of the ideas posted about list edikite... I have
one of my own, for subjects.  Make subjects like this:

[MK1] (subject of post here) - Posts dealing with anything MK1 Scirocco

[MK2](subject of post here)  - dealing with MK2

[MK2 16v](subject of post here)  - Dealing with mk2 16v only

[non rocco](subject of post here)  - Anything Non Rocco

[general](subject of post here)  - dealing with anything scirocco\vw not
mentioned (ex, ebay, keychains, modles, etc.)

What does everyone think? Criticizim will be accepted.

Pete