RE: New Scirocco List Rule Suggestions

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I'm not considered a newbie because I have met both Ian and Kevin, but in 4
or so years on this list I cant remember seeing Henry post anything to the
list so his suggestions hold little weight in my book. Things have changed
with the list over the years, WE have changed. When we lost Ian and Kevin we
lost great resources. Since some of us are no longer newbies alot of the
list content we are not interested in...so what. The only thing I don't care
for about this list is posts like Henrys, posts complaining about Jonas...he
cant type (or whatever)so what. I have a T-1 so I dont care about dumb posts
but take into account the people who have slow connections and have to wait
to download people complaining about Jonas. There is absolutely no reason
that everyone on the list had to hear about that. So I done my contribution
to this stupid soap opera.

I don't know if this is the question you are asking, but there is no way the
stock 16V belt can stretch 16mm. What about using the timing belt off the
Audi....or do I not have a clue. There should not be any difference in
timing due to height to my knowledge.

Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management
Amazon.com