Re: an idea for posts

Peter Walsh wrote:

> Although I dont like most of the ideas posted about list edikite... I have
> one of my own, for subjects.  Make subjects like this:

At this point, I'm not so sure that a Mk1 or Mk2-specific head will do much. I
mean, with 16v motors dropping into Mk1s and 1.8T converted Mk2 cars does it
really make a difference what chassis it is? Nah... The bottom line is that we
need to cut down the chit chat between two people or so, the quotes of entire
emails in replies,  the rants about bad typing, etc. Let's discuss
*Sciroccos*!

I definitely like the off topic: or non-rocco: headers, though.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut