Re: Scirocco turnout at ND

>>This year's ND show had the largest Scirocco turnout
>>by far! MkI's and MkII's were out in force!
>

>WE RULE!!!  (the mensroom)
>WEST SiiiED!!  (is on the left, which makes the east right or correct) :)
>:)
>

>There were alot of really clean Roc's there. Brett would of had a hard
>time competing with these guys and they werent even in the show! :)
>There were a few mentionable cars there.

Hey! :)  I heard that!

You just wait until I drop like another 2-3k on a paint job next year man!
I'll probably have one of the best set up, fastest, cleanest, meanest,
Scirocco 16v's on the East Coast! Hear me knockin'?  I'm comin' in, and
I box of Eskimo Pies with me...if you know what I mean... :)

>              Shawn Meze

==Brett