Re: Scirocco turnout at ND

That would be awesome to have it at a track.  However, that would
mean that the entry fee for both the spectators and participants
would get quite a price hike, that is if they were to rent the track.
But if they only reserved part the paddock at Laguna, they could
have the show in one section and have a nice autocross setup in
the other!  W.C.W., West Coast Waterfest, yeah that sounds
good. ;)