Re: Driving again

Wow!!!  I got praise from Meze!!!  I feel special...just kidding. :-)
Seriously though if you got any q's I am pretty much the man.  I still
have the whole scheme somewhat fresh in my mind.  It really isn't that
hard.  Just rip the whole thing out from the fusebox back and lay it on
your floor with Bently in hand.  Oh and BTW, no tape used here,
everything was soddered and shrink wrapped.  It is so nice knowing that
something is done right ;)

I can hardly wait till I put in a new engine and get to swap from the
fusebox forward...now that seems intimidating.

Jody