Re: Fan timer (After-run fan)

Brian,
	With my new (last fall) fan temp switch, my fan generally stays on around
a minute or so after I turn the car off.  The fan will stay on until the
coolant is cooled to a certain temperature... so I'd say either your switch
is making the fan run until it's cooled too much, or your car is running
*real* hot.  I got the low-temp fan switch from Mark last year for $12 and
it's GREAT! The fan is off under normal driving conditions, no matter how
hot it is outside.  However, as soon as I stop for a few minutes, say at a
long traffic light, it clicks on low-speed mode.  Once I start moving
again, it shuts right off.  I have a stock 12-year-old thermostat.  The
guage stays right above the LED and generally doesn't go any higher.
	If your fan does eventually shut off, I'd suggest calling Mark and
ordering the low-temp switch... it takes 10 minutes to install and is well
worth the $12 just to keep your engine compartment cool.

Jason