SV: Fan timmer

Are you shure the fan stayed on all time. In summer my fan is
going for a minute or two, taking pause two three minutes and
takes a second run, pause and sometimes a third run. Have the
temp of the car been normal, you have enough coolant in it?
The fan isn't controlled by a timer, it's controlled by a temp
switch.

----------
> Från: CAPTIANBR@aol.com
> Till: Scirocco-L@scirocco.org
> Ämne: Fan timmer
> Datum:  den 22 maj 1999 19:44
>
> Hello everyone, Here is a fan timer question.
>
> Now that the weather has been real hot down here, I have been
using my A/C
> more.  But it seems like my fan stays on too long after I shut
of my car off.
> I went into the store and when I came out about 10 minutes
later the fan was
> still on.  What is the normal time the fan stays on and is
that time
> adjustible.  The fan only seems to stay on when I have my A/C
on.  In the
> past I remember it shuting off after 1-3 minutes. But ten
minutes seems a bit