Re: First Scirocco

>Hello guys, you may remember my post from yesterday, well I've been
>browsing the local Auto Trader, and have found a scirocco to my liking.
>It's a 1989 2.0L 16v, 16" OZ 5 stars, Neuspeed susp. brembo rotors, momo
>shifter and steerig wheel, and a Sony six CD changer.  All this for
>9500$ can.  Is this a good price?  Good deal?
>
>I must say I don't know that much about cars, so I'm not sure what the
>hell I'm getting myself into here.  What I do know is that the Scirocco
>is one sweet ass car...And I want one! NOW!
>
>Ryan Brantley

This is quite a done up car if all those specs are correct.  That's
the last year they were sold in Canada (in the US a very few 88's were
sold as 89's).  The 2L 16v would be an engine transplant, so try
and check into it's background.  What's that in US funds?  If you
were thinking about getting a Scirocco 16v and modifing it, this one
is quite a ways down that road.  good luck!

==Brett