First Scirocco

Hello guys, you may remember my post from yesterday, well I've been
browsing the local Auto Trader, and have found a scirocco to my liking.
It's a 1989 2.0L 16v, 16" OZ 5 stars, Neuspeed susp. brembo rotors, momo
shifter and steerig wheel, and a Sony six CD changer.  All this for
9500$ can.  Is this a good price?  Good deal?

I must say I don't know that much about cars, so I'm not sure what the
hell I'm getting myself into here.  What I do know is that the Scirocco
is one sweet ass car...And I want one! NOW!

Ryan Brantley