Re: 16V for sale

Sounds like a good find, but something's up with the bumpers.  The 16V's all
had bumpers that matched the car's paint.  Either the bumpers aren't
original, the car's been given a paint job, or it's a 16V conversion.
Regardless, 36K miles are 36K miles.  Someone either needs to buy this thing
or start selling the kid on the Scirocco way of life.

-Brad