New Scirocco & curious VIN

Finally !

There are very few Sciroccos here in Spain and it was impossible to find
one in acceptable condition for less than $4500. So after losing my mk1
I had a heavy long monkey until last week.

The original owner wanted $2000, we agreed $1500 for his 85 white cat.
Now its mine.

140kkm, engine rebuild at 100kkm, always garaged, the body is in very
nice condition. Needs new shocks and exhaust. The engine is the carb
1.8l.. It is an special edition White Cat, which, as Doug said
recently,  has nothing but all the exterior in white including the
wheels. The taillights strips were painted white too but the guy had to
remove it at the first inspection. I will post some pictures in the web
soon.

The VIN is curious, it doesn't give all the information it's supposed
to, just  as if the code for the engine was reserved:
WVWZZZ53ZFK024336

Wanted to share my joy
Alfred