16V for sale

Unbelievable!!!!
(but true)
87 16V, silver, alarm, cd-stereo, tinted windows, and here is the
kicker-36,000 ORIGINAL MILES!!! I looked at it myself, just wish I had
the money. It has been garaged for like 8 years. The car looks brand new
in the interior and engine bay. Outside it needs some attention. The
bumpers are black and faded. The paint is good. There is some minor
damage in the back left quarter panal. All in all worth the $3100 he is
asking for it. He said if he doesn't sell it by june 18 (his 16th
birthday) he is keeping it. Its in Agawam, MA. (413)789-7968

Feenix "damn I wish I had more money"