Re: 16V for sale

36K Hmmmm?  that would be like 3k a year.   I don't know about you but
I found out while installing white faced gauages(thanks again
Brett-Your welcome for the free plug) that it is real easy to dial any
mileage that you want.  if thats too hard for you to do you may have
been lucky enought to have one stop on its own.  I have seen way too
many 16v that read 70k but feel like 150K  and I know the feeling..
I'm not downing the car it sounds nice and if I didn't have 2 already
I'd probably be driving to mass today.  Just wanted to say things arn't
always what they seem
see ya all at the new england criuse whenever it is.
(i think memorial day weekend would be cool cause I have 4 days
off--hint hint)
later
Tony