Re: Tips

4"?!?  I can't help but put in my .02 worth of blathering here.

[set rambling mode on]
One of the things that I like about the Scirocco is that it's clean lines and
styling can make for a nice sleeper.  Mod the engine, mod the drivetrain, even
mod the cosmetics slightly if you must (e.g. Euro bumpers and lights), but don't
advertise it.  Have fun knowing that you've got a secret and that the guy in the
slammed, rimmed, stickered, coffee can tipped Honda is about to be surprised.

Autoweek talked about this a couple weeks ago.  They had an interesting quote.
"If it don't go, chrome it."
[set rambling mode off]

We now return you to the generally helpful content of the list...

-Brad