Re: Grinding, Scrapping noise on hard left hand turn what causes this?

are you for fucking real?????  shit, dude, that is exactly, and i mean
__exactly__ the problem that i am having right now.  i dunno why i
haven't asked the list yet, but please please please send me any replies
that you folks may think of!

	on top of that trouble, there's something wrong with my tranny.  i
gotta turn the car off to put it in reverse, otherwise the whole gear
grinds to hell, and the car shudders violently.  running the car thru
the gears is a lot more difficult now, then when all worked well.
sometimes i need to turn the car off to put it into first or
second...wtf!?!??

	any help that anyone can offer is great!  TIA!

jason
the mad bastard