Re: oil near distributor??

     Hmmm.... I seem to have noticed this same problem as Rich.  Every time
I try to clean around the distributor I notice oil always coming back.
Is there an O-ring that can be replaced or something?  I've heard nothing
but bad news about this problem....like, get a new distributor!  Does
anyone have a solution?

Ben H
86 Scirocco 16v