Re: Grinding, Scrapping noise on hard left hand turn what causes this?

As far as the tranny thing... try tightening your clutch cable to disengage earlier
in the pedal travel. It really sounds like your clutch isn't disengaging
completely. In fact, I'd bet money on it. If adjusting the cable doesn't do it,
then there's probably something wrong with your clutch.
    -Josiah