New to the list

Hi, I apologize for not introducing myself earlier, and just leaching information.  I'm Richard Pizzulo, and I currently own an 84' Scirocco 8V with 109,000 miles.  This is my third 8V(two MKII and 1 MKI).  I have owned various cars in between, but I still find myself coming back to the Rocs.  Day in and day out, I live with the quilt of getting rid of the 80' I had with the Callaway Turbo in it.  If you knew how little I sold it for you would banish me from this list.  Nevertheless, I am currently tinkering with my 84' 8v on a peasants salary, i.e. - school and work.  I am interested in eventually putting a turbo system in, but that is probably a ways off!  Anywho, thanks for this great forum, and all the BAD ASS SCIROCCO support!

-=Rick
84 Scirocco 8V
Mobile, AL

GIF image