Mk1 and Coraddo Keyrings

Good news gang, prices will be cheaper than I thought, $16 with shipping
(for one, those of you with two coming it won't be 32, it'll be 30).

Also per Aaron's request, I checked on Coraddo keyrings, they are
available for the same price.

My order is in, I *Might* be able to add to it if any are still
interested, or the Coraddo folks want some...should be in MY hands in
about 2 weeks...to all of you that ordered in about 3.

Eric
(wishing I had a ton of these things to sell at the ND show!)