Re: Why only 115mph as top speed in 16V?

Well, according to that neato thingy you sent the list, 4400rpm in an FN in 5th
gear makes 107mph, so your tach or your speedo is off a little. Maybe your car
just isn't running right, though. Did you try dropping it into 4th? You MIGHT
get more speed that way (6500rpm = 124mph, the usual top speed of 16v's)
    -Josiah
    '84 GTI
    '87 QSW
    http://bork.hampshire.edu