Re: Why only 115mph as top speed in 16V?

Uh?   How did you get 107??
195/65/14's is what I have
FN tranny has  3.89 final drive with  .71 5th gear
115 mph = 4452 rpms
This calculation equals the actual road driving I did.
Car is running fine.
I did not drop into 4th.  I was just cruuuuiiiiiising along in 5th.   :)

Peace
rich Z

> Well, according to that neato thingy you sent the list, 4400rpm in an FN
in 5th
> gear makes 107mph, so your tach or your speedo is off a little. Maybe your
car
> just isn't running right, though. Did you try dropping it into 4th? You
MIGHT