Re: Autocross time near Philly

Two words-     duct tape

Get it welded ASAP, see you Sunday.

Unfortunitely the coilovers are still standing in the kitchen.  I eat
breakfast faster now, but the car still handles the same as always.

See you in Camden Sunday morning.

> From:          "Chris Chemidlin" <spredhaus@hotmail.com>
> To:            phillyscca@mail.enter.net, scirocco-L@scirocco.org
> Subject:       Re: Autocross time near Philly
> Date:          Tue, 11 May 1999 14:09:52 PDT

> Ack!
>
> Ill be there, but the rad support on the uGLI has broken loose. I gotta get
> it welded so I can pass tech and show you all how to overdrive and slide
> into cones like a spaz.  Im much better at Gran Turismo. Really.
>
> CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
> http://www.spredhaus.com
> http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
> 58 Type1 Ragtop
> 84 Jetta uGLi

Ken Buck
1999 Philadelphia Region SCCA RE
78 DSP VW Scirocco- regional champ 94, 96, 97, 98
85 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car #12
"1997 Rookie of the Year" Linda's Speedway(retired in 1998, but back in 99!!)
84 Scirocco daily driver 216,000 miles and still screaming
66 Olds F-85, second owner, second set of tires.