Re: I got an OIL LEAK!!!

>Can these oil pressure senders be used to hook up the oil pressure gauge?  I
>recently picked up a 3 gauge cluster for my 16V, but am unsure how to hook up
>the oil pressure and voltage meter.
>
>-Brad

Not exactly.  The oil pressure 'computer' inside the gauge cluster needs
'signals' from both those senders to work, or rather, not go BUZZZZZZ all
the time.  You can replace either one of those senders with a dual
sending unit.  It's a fat little canister with a pair of connections
on it, one for the stock harness wire, the other for the pressure gauge.
Read the pressures carefully (they're written in tiny tiny little
numbers on the side of the sensor) to see which one the dual sender
is supposed to replace.  When I put mine in, I had to move the stock
sensor at the front, to the back position in order to have room for
the new dual sender.  Does this make any sense?

==Brett