Re: Autocross time near Philly

Ack!

Ill be there, but the rad support on the uGLI has broken loose. I gotta get
it welded so I can pass tech and show you all how to overdrive and slide
into cones like a spaz.  Im much better at Gran Turismo. Really.

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
58 Type1 Ragtop