Leaking fuel!! Please help!

After having my car re-inspected today (failed due to no cat) and driving her
around town for about an hour, I put her to bed.  I went to the living room,
watched a movie, then went to check my E-mail.  My computer is in the office
next to my garage, and upon entering the room.....I smelled gas!  "Not a good
thing", I say to myself!  So I venture into the garage, and wheeew!!  Stinky
stinky!!  I check fuel lines under hood.....all clean.  I look under car, and
sure enough, there is a small wet spot on the floor.  "F#@%", I yelled!!  I
was burning!!  Well, after surveying the situation for a moment, I narrowed
it down to the connecting hose from the filler neck to the tank itself.  My
question is......has anyone had this problem?  And if so, how hard is it to
replace the hose??  It looks as if it simply connects with aircraft
clamps......I'm worried about draining the gas tank.......Maybe I'll just run
it almost dry.  Anyway, PLEASE HELP!!

TIA!!

Darin
78 Scirocco Turbo