Re: Leaking fuel!! Please help!

I did the same thing on my 79, its mucho easy.  I just made sure
I only had about a gallon of gas left i the tank, and when I unhooked
the hose (large rubber one from filler neck to the tank) I made sure
the car was pointed downward a bit.  This kept the gas towards the
front of the tank.  Its a pretty straightforward swap, just make sure
to clean the filler neck good cuz you have to push the hose up the
shaft quite a ways before you can slide it onto the tank portion.  U
dont want any dirt in there, but I imagine you already know that.  =p
Its a piece of cake, under an hour type of fix.  I think the part number
for my hose was  90119601 and it cost 21.47 back in 93.  So its probably
around 100 bucks by now!  =p  Good luck!