MORE Cincy PIX!

Check out:

http://members.rpa.net/~jarrett/cincy.html

for a taste of the 130 or so images I took with the DCS620.  Since it's
tired, and I'm getting very late, these were all the ones I put up today.

BTW, I seem to have stabilized my ICQ software (it usually hosed my system
so bad I was forced to reboot constantly).

I'm 4549784; please add me to your list so I know which of you VW freaks
are out there on line (don't post it back to the list, not everyone cares).

More pix to come.  Jason, Brett, and I need to co-ordinate, and the full
set of pix will probably end up somewhere on scirocco.org.  For now, enjoy.
| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| jarrett@<NOSPAM>rpa.net                                       |
|                     "Cue the Sun."                            |
|               -Ed Harris, _The_Truman_Show_                   |