Cincy: Thanks everyone!

I wanted to thank everyone who showed up at Cincy! That was a *great* time.
Now I feel really bad 'cause I didn't get to be in the giant VW logo pic. I
don't think we would have survived the 13hr hike back to Mpls that late on
Sunday, tho. Oh, well. Guess I'll have to do it next year!

Special thanx to:

*Everyone* for their friendliness and kindness. It was nice to go to an
event such as this and not meet a single person with a bad attitude!

Jody Baily and the rest of the Stereo Crew (which included at least 6 or 8
people who helped out at one time or another). The speaker install is
CHOICE, and Jody and I will be doing a Scirocco.org how-to in the near
future. The Reds vs. Cubs game was awesome, too.

Greg Frenzel, for travelling across 5 states with me despite feeling bad
that he couldn't drive his own car (that poor car has had some bad luck
lately). We'll get to see his car next year, and it'll be sweet.

Daun, for the obvious reason of hosting the event and also for letting me
use his garage for the speaker install.

John VV (backattcha), for the pizza. Yup, there should be a law against
cinnamon, pineapple, and almonds on a pizza. We gotta work on your taste in
music, tho.  ;-)

The Mad Bastard, for letting me look stylin' while driving the
sweetest/fastest A1 Jetta on the streets of North America as a pair of cute
girls went by. (Clearly a high-point in the weekend)

Check you all next time! You all WILL be there, right?

Neal
Red 88 16v