Re: [Cincy] It's just about over.

At 6:28 PM -0400 5/9/99, you wrote:
> Fellow Listers:
>
> This weekend's roaring crowd has been reduced to a mere 4 people, and as
> they themselves prepare to leave, they thought it fitting to rub it into
> everyone's face who wasn't there, that this weekend was undeniably,
> unabashedly, uncomparably, fabulously....  the best.

I couldn't agree more.  I was gonna post when I got home last night, but
waited until I got up this morning (which was now).  Nothing like 12 hours
of sleep after driving for 8+.

After I have a leisurely breakfast, dump an exhaust system and Mk II door
out of the Passat, I'm gonna see what I can do about a webpage of pix.
Watch this space for a URL.
| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| jarrett@<NOSPAM>rpa.net                                       |
|                     "Cue the Sun."                            |
|               -Ed Harris, _The_Truman_Show_                   |