Delaware May 14

Hey people just looking to find out who will be showing up to meet me and
Rich in DE?  We will be there Friday the 14th. Contact one of us directly and
we'll send directions.  Roughly it is off exit 1b in DE off 95 if you live in
the area or would like to drive down (I am driving from Maine) please let us
know!  We would like to see you there!  Hopefully Jonas will be running by
then and Rich I will be around by 2 or 3 tomorrow I'll give you a call then
and we'll see what is up with your car!  I think I covered everything I
wanted to.  I am leaving now see you soon I hope!