Re: [Cincy] It's just about over.

> 	Several tools were left in the garage.  If left
> unclaimed for more
> than...um... 5 minutes, they become Daun's property,
> so act soon if you
> recognize them:
>
> 	There are 4 flat-blade screwdrivers that now are
> homeless... if they're
> yours, let Daun know.

Damn it!!! I knew I forgot those puppies! Dah well,
Daun, you can have them. (At least until I come back
for the next cruise!! And my copy of "The Golf" and
my extra needles from my cluster, and whatever other
goodies I left there. =p

> Paul Maione				86 8v		Flash Silver	(avec ticket du
> speeding)

BAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA!
We'll see how long that lasts! I'm going to bullshit
that in court to no end!

It was a blast and Brett's car makes me physically
ill.
:)

===
Paul Maione (Rump Rocker)