Re: [Cincy] It's just about over.

> I couldn't agree more.  I was gonna post when I got
> home last night, but
> waited until I got up this morning (which was now).
> Nothing like 12 hours
> of sleep after driving for 8+.

Yeah I bet! When Brett and you guys got off in
Rochester, I lost all enthusiasm to drive, because I
didn't get to look at that White Beast anymore. (Oh
yeah, and your Passat too Jim!) =p
By the time I got in to Montreal I was SOOO tired,
I was about to pass out at the wheel! =p

> After I have a leisurely breakfast, dump an exhaust
> system and Mk II door
> out of the Passat, I'm gonna see what I can do about
> a webpage of pix.
> Watch this space for a URL.

Good man! With that super camera, it should be able to
make a website itself and post it up on the web! If
not, you should bring it back for a refund! ;)

===
Paul Maione (Rump Rocker)
Scirocco 86' 8v (Ready to Roll :)
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/