Re: [Cincy] It's just about over.

> > 	There are 4 flat-blade screwdrivers that now are
> > homeless... if they're
> > yours, let Daun know.
>
> Damn it!!! I knew I forgot those puppies! Dah well,
> Daun, you can have them. (At least until I come back
> for the next cruise!!

Fine by me...  they'll prolly float around my toolbox until
next time.

 And my copy of "The Golf" and

So that's whose magazine it was.  It's probably stuck in a
stack of stuff that was on the table.  You'll get it back
too.

> my extra needles from my cluster,

Now *those* may come in useful whenever Brett sends me the
proper gauge faces.  :)

===
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry