Audi TT flame _non rocco_

Hi there!

Preface: I live in Hungary/Europe so I have seen some TTs because thay are made
here (as I know).
So I have to be proud about that car.
But I don't. That car is _small_, looks like the new beetle, has no exhaust sound.
I don't understand you, who likes TT. I prefer scirocco body lines to that new ones
(new Beetle, Passat and TT)
I like that not too big but usable back seats, "normal sized" luggage-carrier.
I know this is a matter of taste. If I'd like the Mercedes, I were driving a
Mercedes (OK, I have to pay that car, so it would be a smaller and older one, but
it would be a Mercedes). I don't like Mercedes so I don't have a Mercedes, (as you
suppose) I have a scirocco and I like it. And that car is my 4th Scirocco.
I may be too conservative.
I don't want to hurt anybody I just don't understand how can a scirocco owner
desire a car like TT.

bye: Macsek

--
                 ,.     ,.