Re: Audio nuts read this

--
From: "Mike" <lerb@redrose.net>
I am going to be getting a bunch of 1/2-1 farad caps in the next few
weeks/months and I was wondering if anyone wanted one? They are not the
thunder caps you normally see in the audio stores but they do exatly the
same thing only for about half the money!
--

Just my own word here but I have heard bad things about these cheaper caps.
I think there was a lister who recently posted that anything not  a

Pete Jacobsen
Silver 80 Heatscore

file attached: warning-fbi.txt/469 bytes

     |ID-99032178  Subject: Jacobsen Pete|
     |FBI Record of Aliases and Sightings|
     |Fluid WD       http://Fast.to/Fluid|
     |Profile    http://come.to/myprofile|