Audio nuts read this

I am going to be getting a bunch of 1/2-1 farad caps in the next few weeks/months and I was wondering if anyone wanted one? They are not the thunder caps you normally see in the audio stores but they do exatly the same thing only for about half the money! I can usually get them for 5-15 dollars. I am willing to ship them or even bring them along to a show on the east coast. Basically for anyone who does not know what a cap does I will detail it out. Do you have a sudden pulse in your lighting when you play your music loud? Do you wish this to stop? Well U need a cap. What it does is when the basss or really any loud music comes on you get the most draw on your battery (bass is the worst draw of course). So to elimenate this you put an extra battery (in the form of a cap) in line with your power wire. This will instentanously charge and discharge across the supply line smothing out those spikes of power to the amp/amps and make for a better sounding and and cooler amp. Alot of amps actually run hotter than normal when they are undervoltaged because the first thing to be cut from in the supply (there goes the fan/fans) or they spin slower than normal. So not only do you get better sound but you also have the best conditions available for your amps. I am going to do a graph an add how I made a fresh air supply (ram air hehe) for my amp rack in the back. But let me know this week if you would like me to look for a cap for you. two of you have already responded and I will be looking for U already. BTW are there anymore hams out there that have a scirocco?

86 16V Rocco
83 Rabbit
82 8V Rocco
And one junker American truck to haul parts.

I need a downpipe, drivers side black fender and also need stock or cheap lowering springs for a 16V
Looking for a good shell for parts swap from rotting shell (8v or 16V)
If you have any of these please e-mail me direct.