No Subject

Hey all,

Well I finally got my act together on the west coast after a hellish 4 days of driving. I ended up NOT driving my scirocco at all on the whole DC to SF trip. I drove the Toyota with trailer the whole way. My brother was the lucky bastard who got the MK1 3000 experience. (CB's are the best things ever) The truck was such a pain to drive and the learning curve seemed long that I (we) felt it was easier for me to drive it. We had 50 mph head winds in Nebraska and Wyoming. I saw like maybe three sciroccos the whole trip. All MK2. One that stood out was a bright orange one around  Omaha, NB, going eastbound on I-80. Anyones? What about the '83 MK1 in the new EC? WHF? Misprint or what? I was of course holding down the caravan because of the trailer because I was towing with the truck. At on point I was going down hill in fourth, gas floored and decelerating. Total mind fuck. At least we we north of the really bad weather. My heart goes out to them.

Well so how have things been? Any thing juicy that I missed? How was Cindi?  I am looking forward to the ND show. Hopefully my 'rocco will not be sounding like a chevy nova when I am down there. Got's to get the CA shit this week.

Brian, sorry I did not call, we were making such good time that last day (most miles, least time) that we did not want to stop. Is there one more yet?

TBerk,  I will contact you this week, If not now. Still getting things settled here at my new pad. Need to get things organized before taking on some seats.

Again thanks Dave, my brakes are working great. And what ever you might need....

All I got to say is thanks and all my love to all those east coast buds and remember that scrioccos rule.

mark hausler
'81 scirocco s
'94 toyo 4x4
Get your free Scirocco e-mail!!  your_name@scirocco.zzn.com