Big Scirocco meet on 5-22-99 before the ND show

If you did not know several  Sciroccos will be driving from the north,
south, and east
to Santa Clara California on May 22, 1999. We may be driving through your
town.
If you tell us where you are you could meet us and see some great Sciroccos
too.
You could be just a few blocks from 20 Sciroccos driven by list members.
If you would like to join in on the fun e-mail me and I will send you some
details on the
meet and the driving events.  You can go to this page to get information
about the ND show on the 23rd but the show is only part of the fun.

http://www.newdimensions.com/default2.html

We are having our own meet in addition to the show on the 22nd. You dont
want to miss out on the fun.
You will eat and drink with the list. We will have books and pics. We may
even have a R.C. Auto-x.
If you live in California, Oregon or Nevada you will not want to miss this
event. We are not just going to
sit and look at paint on a show car, we are going to drive, fix a thing or
two, talk shop, and have a great time
with the folks on the list. You don't need to have a show car to have fun.
You dont even need a car. We may even bring some cars that you could
purchase. I have a friend who has an extra 16v that he will sell it if you
like it.  Just think, this is your chance to have 30+ Scirocco experts take
a look at your car before you buy it. Even if you are not in the market for
a second Scirocco you will have a great time just looking and driving. I
will bring my list of extra parts that I am selling and if you need a part
that is hard to find I will give you a great deal. I make no profit on the
parts I sell. Bring your list of parts that you want to sell too.  I hope
to see as many of you at this meet as possible. If you can't make it you
can still wave to the list members as we drive through your town. We are
going to have fun. Please don't miss out.

Doug
87 16v Silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v red Scirocco "S"