No Subject

Then it's all good now. It's just a misunderstanding.
Since we're talking over the internet, you can't hear
my tone of voice so maybe you can miss the sarcasm.

>Id say that probably 100% of list members speed
everyday. Speeding is
>just a fact of life. I speed everyday. However I do
it in a manor in
>which I wont and DONT get noticed by the law. 30 over
the limit is a bit
>much and usually gets you noticed.

First of all is was 20 KILOMETERES over the speed
limit. Trust me, I wasn't driving like a freaking
maniac, I just got pinched. It wasn't that fast at
all. I think you're just arguing because my message
isn't list material.

>Im annoyed that you bitch about geting ANOTHER
ticket, loose your license
>and then say fuck it, im gonna drive anyways! What is
that?
>Maybe you shouldnt post your "shit" to the list. Keep
your laundry to
>yourself if you dont want to be critisized in a
public forum.

Okay, Okay. I got it. First of all, you don't run this
list so no offence, I can post whatever I want. If my
message doesn't please you, then you can delete it.
It's just like all that crap over Jonas. Everyone
arguing over the stupiest thing ever. If you see
something you don't like, then just disregard it! And
from what I see you're the only person who is
critisizing me. Because everyone else understands if
they don't like it, don't read it.

>You have a hard time with constructive critisism dont
you? OK, no
>worries, I will avoid your posts in the future as to
avoid these little
>annoying threads.
>Drive safe.

Man, this is so unnessesary. I just really don't know
why we're arguing about this. Next time I won't post
messages on the list about my encounters with the law.
And can you do this for me? Next time you see a
message that you don't find interesting, just don't
reply and tell them that they're idiots for posting it
in the first place. Delete Key!

Once again, are we cool?

===
Paul Maione
Scirocco 86' 8v (Operational w/ Bent Rims) =p
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/
E-Mail - mmaion@po-pox.mcgill.ca