Re: Audi TT flame _non rocco_

I know I'm not in the majority, but I agree with you. I also don't like anything VW
makes right now. I don't like very many Audis, either. I like small, light, tossable
cars. Light, to me, is under 2800lbs. My QSW is an exception, because it's not a sports
car - it's an AWD station wagon, and at 3000lbs, it's not so heavy, really. In fact,
it's lighter than a new Jetta GLX. I think that sucks. I know that cars are stiffer,
safer, have more features, yadda yadda yadda, but the only new car I've ever driven
that I like is a Mazda Miata. Now THERE's a sports car. Admittedly, I haven't driven a
very great number of new cars, and there are many out there that appeal to me in
theory, like the BMW Z3, the Porsche Boxster, the Lotus Elise (yeah baby!)... many
more. I dunno, I don't even like Porsche 944's - too heavy. But it's all a matter of
preference, and I understand the merits of cars like the new VW's and Audis. It depends
whether you're going for a small, light, tossable car or a solid road machine.
    -Josiah
    '84 GTI
    '87 QSW
    http://bork.hampshire.edu