Re: Cincy------------ A Success.

Well I have to add my .02 to this it was an excellent weekend....If I
knew I was going to have that much fun I guess I would have skipped my
classes friday and left earlier....I have to thank Daun, his house was
perfect for a get together like that from the ample parking to the
airport which just happens to be next door ,and just as matt said the
dust was great too!!!! just had to say thanks to Daun!!!!!....and
lastly I want to thank Nigel and  Paul for joining our caravan to
Rochester.....It made the drive home actually fun even though the 6.5
hour trip took 11 hours.   Too much standing around and not driving,
very fun though.

See you all at every other VW related get together

I hope

Michael Leach

--- PreCORRADO@aol.com wrote:
> Just thought that l would let everyone know what a
> delicious time l had at
> Daun's house this weekend. And naturally there were
> a few unannounced races
> that took place(naturally). Brett(cough) hope you
> made it home all right(BS).
> J/K seriously Brett's car is one finely tuned
> machine, so hats off to his
> "TRUE" 2.0L conversion.
> l had a wonderful time and really wished everyone of
> my weekends were as
> meaningful as this was. What more could we have
> asked for. Great people,
> Great cars, Great conversation, Great weather, Great
> house, and Great get
> away.
>
> Had a lovely time, lf you weren't there we missed
> ya. lf ya were there we
> love ya, well sometimes.
>

>    Till next time kiddies...........................
>    Play nice...........
>

> Marco   (Matt Markowicz)      Dusty 88' 16V  (thanx
> Daun)

> If you experience other problems, email:
> scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org

===
Michael Leach
87 16v