Re: Hey no one has gotten back to me

So basically your having a hesitation.  There are two
likely possibilites: the ignition timing is off, or the cam timing is off.
In both cases, the timing belt probably slipped, either on the
intermediate shaft or the cam shaft.  The easiest and quickest way
to check this is to loosen the distributor and try changing the
timing and seeing if throttle reponse improves.  If it does, than
either the cam timing has changed or the ingition timing has
changed.  If so, then you will need to get the engine on top dead
center and check the cam gear to see if it is lined up correctly. If it
is, then adjust the distributor so as to set the timing.  Feel free to
ask for more specific details on how to do this if you need it.