Hey no one has gotten back to me

 Look i know i am only a teen ager but i am trying really hard to get my car
as nice as i can before i have to move out on my own.   I dont know much
about cars and i figured that with VW known for there high matenence  i would
learn a lot. I would just like to know what to check first with my lost
power.  Every time i step on the gas it takes about two sec. to hear it and
see my tach rise   i know its got to be something with the fuel  weather its
the full pump or just one of the spark plugs is just not firing i dont know
and if one of you would just take a little bit of time it would be greatly
appreciated